Three powerpoint slides.
No pressure – just get up on your soapbox!
Have you got a project you want to shout about?
You might be working on a new learning programme or module and want to test out ideas.
Or you might be developing a new exhibition and are looking for people to develop event ideas.
Or you might be working on a research project and want to see if there is a ‘heritage’ angle.
Or you might have just finished a mind blowing outreach project and want to reflect on the process.
Or you might just have the seed of a research or exhibition idea and are looking for collaborators.
How it works?
1. Use three powerpoint slides to answer these three questions:
– What are you working on?
– Why is it exciting? / What are you stuck on?
– What are you looking for?
2. Use this form to sign up to show and tell at Heritage Show + Tell
3. Come along on the day and share!
4. Then we mingle (and drink) and meet new people and collaborators.
By show we mean use the slides to visually answer the three questions above.
By tell we mean – tell a story, craft a narrative, get people excited, move them.
The first of the events will be:
11th October, 5-7pm, Discovery Centre, Leeds Museums and Galleries (follow link for the address and a map).
Those just wanting to watch and then meet and chat very welcome too – no need to register, just turn up!
An archive of all the powerpoint slides will be created on this website.